|23.04. - 28.05. |
24.09. - 22.10.
|28.05. - 25.06. |
27.08. - 24.09.
|25.06. - 27.08.|
|15.500 €||17.500 €||19.500 €|
Gulet ANDI STAR - cruise Croatia
Andi Star is a beautiful classic gulet equipped with white sails, a luxury interior, and everything else you need for a perfect cruise along the Adriatic Sea.
This gulet will amaze you with its new luxurious design! Together with an outstanding crew and exceptional cuisine, we believe our guests will have the most memorable cruise.
- 4 triple bed cabins with queen-size and regular size beds, private bathrooms
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The gulet was renovated in 2019. and the whole deck was upgraded. There are new white sunbathing mattresses, padded leisure sofas, a dining table, and a new sun tent.
There is a big and spacious indoor salon with a new white, large and comfortable sofa, another dining table. panoramic windows and a yacht bar.
Aboard Andi Star you will have your own talented chef who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals.
- Tender boat: 60 HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- 2 Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 380 €
- Extra meal: 40 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 3-7 years 50% discount, 7-10 years 30% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 220 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 110 €
- Corkage fee: 600 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports: Jet ski 150 €/hour, water skiing and tube ride 100 €/hour
- Private marinas
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer