|18.05. - 18.06. |
22.08. - 24.10.
|19.06. - 21.08.|
|90.000 €||95.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Anima Maris
Indulge in a world of opulence as you embark on a remarkable journey aboard the Anima Maris luxury yacht. A testament to the enduring maritime tradition of the Ercegović family spanning over seven decades, this yacht is not just a vessel – it's a jewel in their legacy.
Picture yourself on the Anima Maris, a luxury sailing yacht that embodies the very essence of the sea. Set sail on the pristine waters of Croatia, where this magnificent vessel is available for charter. With its impeccable design and harmonious proportions, this two-deck marvel invites up to 12 guests to experience a lifestyle that's simply enchanting, whether docked or exploring secluded coves.
For an unforgettable luxury yacht charter in Croatia, there's no vessel quite like the Anima Maris. Set sail and experience the sea in a way that only true luxury can provide.
- Stern Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds that can be converted into two single beds + one single bed and private bathrooms
- Tender boat: 6.8 meters, 150 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water ski
- Electric SUP
- 2 Kayaks
- Ringo/Tube ride
- 5 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 9 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Air conditioning 24 hours/day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Sojourn taxes
- Use of water sports equipment
- Gym equipment
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
- 30% of the charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel costs, fuel for tender-operated water toys (Donut, Water ski, Wakeboard, Jet Ski), personal laundry, delivery/redelivery fee if any, National Park entrances, customs fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agents' fees, and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- 13% from the charter price
- Port and tourist taxes: The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. If a client wishes to use a port or private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 900 €/night.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation/disembarkation: 1000 € repositioning fee in any other port except base port
- Water sports: WaveRunner
- Tips: Tip for the crew is customary and usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee
- Other costs: Transfers from/to the airports, hotels