|01.01. - 20.05. |
23.09. - 31.12.
|20.05. - 10.06. |
09.09. - 23.09.
|10.06. - 01.07. |
26.08. - 09.09.
|01.07. - 26.08.|
|14.900 €||16.900 €||18.900 €||20.900 €|
Gulet Anna Marija - Cruising Croatia
The beautiful gulet Anna Marija, with its impressive 30 meters of length, provides very comfortable accommodation and enjoyable cruising in Croatia.
This gullet is very attractive from both the outside and the inside as it has been fully made from mahogany, which provides you with a beautiful natural atmosphere.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 3 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The main deck is probably the most important area on the gulet as it offers the possibility of relaxation and enjoyment. The stern deck is broad and fitted out with comfortable cushioned benches and 2 dining tables with cushioned sofas for up to 12 guests, and the foredeck is specifically built for those who enjoy sunbathing.
The charming indoor salon on the gulet is very spacious and consists of a boat bar and a dining area. Panoramic windows allow a lot of daylight and magnificent views.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 50 HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- 5 hours of air conditioning/day, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- 1 GB Wi-Fi per day
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 420 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 50 €
- Children discount: 0 - 3 years for free, 3 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 240 €/person/week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 140 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 900 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 600 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski, Water skis: 100 €/h
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer