2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|13.400 €||15.200 €||17.000 €||18.800 €|
Gulet ANNA MARIJA
The beautiful Anna Marija gulet, with its impressive 27 meters of length, provides very comfortable accommodation and enjoyable cruising in Croatia.
This gullet is very attractive from both the outside and the inside as it has been fully made from mahogany which provides you with a beautiful natural atmosphere.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 3 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 twin bed cabins with single size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The main deck is probably the most important area on the gulet since it offers the possibility of relaxation and enjoyment. The stern deck is broad and fitted out with comfortable cushioned benches and 2 dining tables with cushioned sofa for up to 12 guests, and the foredeck is specially built for those who enjoy sunbathing.
The charming indoor salon on the gulet is very spacious and consists of a boat bar and dining area. Panoramic windows allow a lot of daylight and magnificent views.
- Tender boat: 4,9 meters, 50 HP
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 5 hours air conditioning per day/ until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Half board, FISH menu: 450 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-3 years for free, 3-10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 190 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 90 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water skiing and wakeboarding: 100€/h
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer