Motor sailing yacht charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Half board (breakfast and lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be taken at the boat bar.
- Drinks taken from the boat bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive alcoholic drinks: Croatian beer/wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, milk, tea: 150 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive non alcoholic option: 90 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines and premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, 6 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, use of leisure equipment on board, tender 5.30 m YAMAHA XL750 100 HP, Play Station 4, WiFi, canoe, stand up paddle board, snorkeling equipment, Port and marina fees..
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged 75 Eur), more than 10 hours of generator per day (each extra hour is charged 20 Eur), Port and Marina fees, one way charter, National Park tickets, Gratuities/tips for the crew, water sports that require dinghy, jet ski (150 Eur per hour; jet can be used only by valid license holders), water ski (60 Eur per hour).
...get surprised by experiencing the beauty and harmony of the sea, sky and coast. Comprehend the history living in the present of Croatian islands, settlements and cities that generate the full sense of existence...
Motor sailer Romanca is custom built boat, designed to match all the comfort the guests must have while cruising.
The boat has very spacious indoor salon, furnished with 2 dining tables with accompanying seating sets, as well as the boat bar. Beige tones or curtains and covers,as well as high quality wood give a special charm and warmth to this interior.
The galley is completely separated, so the guests can not be bothered.
The boat provides comfortable accommodation in 8 CABINS on lower deck and 1 additional cabin on upper deck. The cabin on the main (cabin nr. 9) has bunk beds (2 single beds), while all 8 lower deck cabins have double beds, 2 of which are walk around beds and 6 are side beds. Moreover, one of the double bed cabins has additional bunk bed (1 single). Romanca usually provides accommodation for 16 guests, but, when needed, we allow one more cabin for up to 18 or 19 guests.
All the cabins are en suite and air conditioned.
On the main deck, there are outdoor dining facilities and this area is the most preferable by our guests. The area is shaded.
The upper deck is ideal for sun bathing on the leisure chairs or having your privacy when needed.
To make the cruising more attractive, the guests have the jet ski on disposal (at additional cost on the boat). Please note that only the persons with valid license can use the jet ski, otherwise, one of the crew members must drive the guests.
Beside that, the guests can use the fishing tackles and snorkel equipment. We can also organize scuba diving on attractive locations, visiting cultural and historical monuments or anything else you wish to do.
The menu is arrangeable, and only first class fish and gastronomic specialties are served aboard.
With the yacht Romanca, you will experience the undamaged harmony of wind in the sails of the sailing boat. The harmony of wood, love, hard work and skillfulness of Croatian shipbuilders turned into the sailing boat Romanca. Lend yourselves to our gastronomic pleasures and award yourselves with unforgettable cruise through Croatian wonderful scenery such as the National Parks Kornati and Mljet, the islands of Vis, Hvar and Korcula, the town of Dubrovnik...
...we are inviting you once, expecting to meet you, and we won't invite you again... you'll be inviting us... we are certain about that!
- Lower deck: 8 double bed cabins (2 cabins with walk around beds, 6 cabins with side beds; one double cabin has additional single bunk bed).
- Upper deck: 1 bunk bed cabin (2 single beds).
- Tender with outboarder
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- Water tube
- Wake board
- Stand up paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h