|06.04. - 04.05. |
12.10. - 26.10.
|04.05. - 01.06. |
21.09. - 12.10.
|01.06. - 22.06. |
17.08. - 21.09.
|22.06. - 17.08.|
|22.000 €||24.000 €||26.000 €||28.000 €|
Gulet Aurum - Cruising Croatia
Aurum is one of the top choices for a gulet in Croatia, as this gulet is a sight to behold.
She has been completely redesigned to create exceptional outdoor living areas. Each corner of the gulet has been turned into a leisure area for guests.
- 6 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the 30 m2 stern deck there is a dining table with chairs, as well as a very spacious leisure sofa where our guests just adore to go after a good lunch.
The stern deck is newly refitted with a hardtop and awning all around for rain and wind protection, which allows our guests to spend time here under all weather conditions.
The indoor salon, as a central area of the gulet, is very spacious, elegant, and inviting due to the quality of shiny wood and white couches.
The salon houses a large and comfortable couch with two dining tables, another couch as a lounge corner, and a yacht bar with chairs.
Another outdoor living area is a flybridge, where there are sunbathing mattresses and a large cushioned couch with a cocktail table. Our guests can enjoy complete privacy in this area.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,2 meters, 80 HP outboard Yamaha engine
- Water skis (for adults and children)
- Donut/Ringo ride (for adults and children)
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 Kayaks/Canoes
- Big game fishing
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Diving equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Goolets support: a complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Fuel for main engine/cruising: 4 hours/day
- Fuel for tender
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Unlimited air conditioning and generator work
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Water, tea and filter coffee
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Hair dryers, fans, irons, and safes
- Bathroom amenities (bath/hair shampoo, hair conditioner, dental kit, vanity kit, shaving kit, and sewing kit)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 550 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks): 760 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 60 €/person/meal (three courses per person)
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 300 €/person/week (natural and mineral water, espresso and filter coffee, tea, milk, juices, soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic), Croatian quality wines, beers, and spirits)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 160 €/person/week (water, espresso and filter coffee, tea, milk, juices, soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic))
- Corkage fee: 800 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks on board)
- Ports, anchors, and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
- 1800 € (include local ports, anchorages, and sojourn taxes)
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Extra navigation: 130 €/hour (more than an average of 4 hours of navigation/day (engine work))
- Additional motorized water sports: Ringo ride, Wakeboard, Kneeboard, Water skiing: 80 €/h; Tender for water sports: 100 €/h
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, fishing licenses, guided tours, shore excursions, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), National Park and Park of Nature entrances, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer