2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|24.04. - 12.06. |
11.09. - 23.10.
|12.06. - 03.07. |
28.08. - 11.09.
|03.07. - 28.08.|
|20.500 €||22.500 €||24.500 €|
Luxurious gulet Pacha is a gem in our fleet of gulets in Croatia.
Pacha was built as a custom yacht for private purposes, so only the highest quality materials were used to create as much comfort and safety as possible.
- 2 VIP cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Master cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- Twin bed cabin with 3 single size beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The decks of the gulet Pacha are excellently designed to provide much comfort and outdoor living areas.On the stern deck, there is a large dining table with chairs, as well as a spacious cushioned sofa.
In the central area of the gulet, there is a very spacious indoor salon, which boats with a large couch with a dining table and another couch with a cocktail table as a lounge area.
Due to large panoramic windows, there is plenty of daylight inside the salon.
- Tender boat: 50HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Ringo ride
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 9 guests in 4 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Snacks: 5 p.m. tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-7 years free of charge, 7-12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: Water ski 100€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer