|03.06. - 23.06. |
09.09. - 31.12.
|24.06. - 08.09.|
|72.000 €||82.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer MarAllure
- 2 Master Cabins (Stern & Bow) with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds that can be converted into two single beds/a twin bed and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Indulge in the ultimate luxury sailing experience on MarAllure, a magnificent 41.78 m (137 ft) yacht that promises adventure and comfort.
With 6 breathtaking cabins, MarAllure is the perfect escape for families, friends, or couples. Each cabin is designed with your comfort in mind and boasts luxurious amenities.
Embark on a journey you'll never forget with the help of MarAllure's experienced and attentive crew of 8.
The main saloon is a sight to behold with its dining area, bar, and lounge.
Enjoy al fresco dining on the deck, complete with a cushioned platform, a hard top for shade, and a sunbathing-friendly stern. Soak up the sun from the luxurious flybridge, featuring a Jacuzzi, bar, BBQ, and ample space for sunbathing.
From relaxation to entertainment, MarAllure has everything you need for an unforgettable sailing adventure. With a wide selection of water toys, you'll never runout of fun activities. Come discover the luxury and adventure that MarAllure has to offer.
- 3 Deckhands
- Chief Stewardess
- Tender boat Ris Marine 650 Exclusive: 6,50 meters, 150 HP, Mercury
- Jet Ski Sea Doo GTI 130
- Water ski (for adults and children)
- 2 SeaBob FSs
- 2 Sea scooters
- Tube (for 3 persons)
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 8 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- 4 hours of cruising/day
- Air conditioning 24 hours/day
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Sojourn taxes
- TV, DVD/CD player
- Board games/cards
- 30% of the charter fee is the amount that needs to be paid in addition to the charter fee, which includes: all fuel and relevant costs for the yacht and its tenders, as well as all harbor, customs, utility, and other additional costs for the yacht, crew, and guests during the entire charter period.
- 13% from the charter price
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Tips: 10% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction