2021 - Prices per week:
|7.350 €||8.700 €|
is charming and well appointed gulet for cruising in Croatia, completely renovated for the season 2017.
Gulet Nostalgija is well maintained gulet, run by the family whose life is all based on providing an amazing cruise to their guests.
There are 5 cabins on the gulet, all with double beds (two cabins have additional bunk bed) and accommodation is provided for 10+2 guests. All cabins are air conditioned and have en suite toilets.
Indoor salon is pretty small, consisting of seating area with TV, kitchen and bar.
The decks of the gulet Nostalgija are the most attractive part of the yacht and are very beautiful and comfortable, providing an excellent area to enjoy your cruise.
The stern deck has huge dining table with chairs as well as leisure sofa, while on the bow deck, we have put the sun bathing mattresses, where the guests can relax in complete privacy.
Nostalgija has 3 crew members: captain, deckhand and hostess, who are at your disposal all the time during the cruise. They will assist you according to your preferences.
Captain is a person with over 33 years of sailing experience on Ocean going vessels as active Master Mariner of unlimited GT and fluently speak English, Italian, good communicate on French and Indonesian (Bahasa) language.
Gulet Nostalgija is an excellent yacht for the guests who prefer feeling warm domestic atmosphere, taste good Croatian meals and keep in touch with local people. The crew gives their best to provide the experience of true Croatia, far away from boring touristic routes.
- 5 spacious cabins with double beds and 5 own private bathroom facilities
- Air-conditioning in each cabin
- Small salon with bar and kitchen
- Big sun deck, covered with sun-bathing cushions
- Big table on shaded stern area with teak chairs
- Stainless steel guard rail
- Teak deck
- Deck shower
- 5 m tender with outboard engine
- set of water skies
- 1 donut
- 2 kayaks
- stand up paddle board
- snorkeling equipment
We have prepared different itineraries for your cruise, therefore, you can combine activity routes with calm sailing along the coast. If you are more sporty type, we have lot of water sport equipment on the boat, which our guests prefer using in quiet bays. Additional activities, such as rafting, scuba diving and diverse land activities can be organized on request.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board standard (breakfast + lunch): 300 Eur per person per week
- Half board fish menu included (breakfast + lunch, included shrimps,high quality fish): 370 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast +2 meals): 500 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 700 Eur/week.
PORT FEES:Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years(free of charge)
- children from 3-7 years: 50% of discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 3 crew members, permits, boat insurance, linens and towels, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, stand up paddle board, 2 kayaks, snorkel equipment.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, drinks and beverages, ports, private marinas, one way cruise (Split-Dubrovnik 700 Eur), embark and disembark out of the base port, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is extra charged), additional air conditioning (25 Eur/hour), entrance in National Parks, use of water ski (50 Eur/30 minutes), wheel traction (70 Eur/hour), tourist taxes, tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h
Length over all: 25.30 m (82.98 ft)
Beam: 6.50 m (21.32 ft)
Draft: 2.70 m (8.86 ft)
Engine: Caterpillar 280 HP
Max speed: 13 knots
Cruising speed: 9 knots
Fuel tank: 3000 l
Water tank: 9000 l
Boat is situated at base: SPLIT - CROATIA