|04.04. - 24.05. |
27.09. - 31.10.
|24.05. - 28.06. |
30.08. - 27.09.
|28.06. - 30.08.|
|10.500 €||11.700 €||13.000 €|
Gulet SEDNA - cruising Croatia
Gulet Sedna is a beautiful gulet intended for luxurious cruises along the Croatian coast.
Run by an owner who has huge experience in yacht building and design, Gulet Sedna is an excellently maintained yacht and provides enough comfort all over.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and an extra single bed, a private bathroom
- 2 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The stern deck of gulet Sedna houses a dining table with cushioned chairs. The front deck is fitted with comfortable sunbeds and on the stern, there is a canopied deck for relaxing in the shade, while the mid-section of the vessel has an indoor lounge and a bar area.
The indoor salon of gulet Sedna consists of a kitchen, a yacht bar, and a large white couch with a table. The salon is finished in very quality exotic padouk and mahogany wood which, combined with a white couch, provides a very inviting and elegant atmosphere.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 80HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 7 guests in 3 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Fuel for generator use 5 hours/day
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
Food & drink options
- Half board (breakfast, dinner) + non-alcoholic drinks: 380 €
- Breakfast + non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years free of charge, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas
- One way: 1400€
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer