2023 - PRICES PER WEEK
|02.04-28.05 ||28.05-18.06 ||18.06-02.07 |
|41,500 €||41,500 €||41,500 €||43,000 €||49,000 €|
SUNSEEKER YACHT 86OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- APA (Advance provisioning Allowance) 30% of the charter price
- Tourist tax 1 Eur/person/day.
APA (Advance provisioning allowance) includes: all the guests' expenses during the charter, such as fuel, port and marina fees, food, beverages, fuel for water sports equipment. Normally it is about 30% of the charter price. Final accounts will be produced by the Captain at the end of the charter and any unused funds will be refunded in full to the Charterer.If the funds are not sufficient, the Captain will advise you accordingly and bills will be settled upon disembarkation. APA is advisable to be paid in cash on the boat.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: yacht accommodation, crew service, tender, water sports equipment, VAT 13%
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON GUESTS' DEMAND: land transfer to/from the yacht, embark and disembark in any other port out of the base port, one way charter.
CREW ON SUNSEEKER YACHT 86: 4 members (Captain, Chief engineer, Chef, Stewardess)
The stunning Sunseeker Yacht 86 attracts at first sight with her unusual exterior color of dark brown and beige, which makes the perfect combination with her aggressive lines. Very robust exterior, yet elegant and sophisticated interior, together with the excellent maritime performances with speed of up to 30 knots, make the Yacht 86 ideal for perfect cruising vacations.
The yacht provides luxurious accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 CABINS:
- 1 Master cabin with double berths and en suite shower room
- 1 VIP cabin with double berths and en suite with shower room
- 2 guests cabins with twin berths with en suite shower room
Each cabin is air conditioned, has en suite bathroom and entertainment facilities (TV satellite system and WD multimedial system in all cabins).
The huge SALON consists of white leather sofas and couches, providing very spacious comfortable accommodation for all the guests. The elegant lines, dark wood, wide screen windows and excellent equipment make this living space very cosy and pleasurable.
The SALON EQUIPMENT:
- wireless internet through GSM gateway
- printer/copier/scanner, Bose AV systems
- LCD Flatscreen TV with rise and fall
- TV satellite system
- WD multimedial system with datebase of more than 300 movies
- I-Pod docking station
- air conditioning
Forward of the large saloon is a dining area with massive table and chairs, fully equipped galley and stairs leading to the lower deck and guest accommodation.
The Yacht 86 has very broad beam and provides superb accommodation on decks. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with chairs, while the bow is reserved for the sun bathing pads.
The FLYBRIDGE AND DECKS are very spacious and provide all the luxurious facilities you need:
- spacious jacuzzi on the flybridge
- wet bar with ice maker, refrigerator and cool box on flybridge
- padded seating area with table
- area with sun bathing pads (on the bow as well)
- bar chairs
- bimini top over flybridge
- hydraulic bathing platform
- hot & cold swimming shower
WATER SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT:
- tender Wavemarine 480 SL with outboard engine Evinrude 90 Hp
- 1 x jet ski Sea Doo GTX 260 HP(3 seaters)
- 1 x tovable "banana"
- 1 tovable "donut" tube
- 2 x water skies
- 1 x wakeboard
- 6 x snorkeling sets, fishing equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h