2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|25.04. - 23.05.||23.05. - 20.06. |
19.09. - 24.10.
|20.06. - 19.09.|
|13.900 €||16.900 €||18.600 €|
Gulet Luopan is a high-quality yacht and with its 24 meters, it provides a lot of space for comfortable accommodation and leisure.
Since it was originally built for private purposes, special attention was paid to wood quality (steel hull, mahogany interior, and iroko decks), spacious accommodation, large bathrooms with quality shower tubs, and a lot of stylish details.
- 2 master cabins with king-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On 40 m2 of the stern deck, there is a large dining table with cushioned bench and chairs. The stern deck is very nicely furnished with wooden cupboards, which can be used for serving buffets or drinks storage.
The bow deck is very large (30 m2) and covered with sunbathing mattresses.
All the guests enjoy spending time in this area, relaxing and enjoying the cruise.
The indoor salon is quite spacious, consisting of an open-plan galley and dining corner, where there is a very large couch and dining table.
Due to panoramic windows, there is a lot of daylight in the salon.
- Tender boat: 6,40 meters, 140HP
- Tube ride
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Wakeboard equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 5 hours/day until midnight
- Snacks: 5.00 p.m. tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Extra meal: 25 €
- Children discount:No children discount, no children under 7y/o
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 180 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 90 €
- Corkage fee; 600€
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: Water skiing, wakeboard and ringo ride: 100€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer