2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|8.900 €||10.900 €||12.000 €||13.500 €|
Gulet San will help you achieve all of your dreams on this comfortable gulet as you will spend the most beautiful cruise along the Croatian coast of the Adriatic.
San (Dream) is a 22 meter nicely designed gulet for cruising charter in Croatia. Completely refitted, San provides very comfortable accommodation for up to 14 passengers in 6 double bed cabins.
- 6 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
There is plenty of space the bow for sunbathing on mattresses, and on the stern, there is a large area with a dining table and leisure sofa.
The bow, like the sun deck, can be covered by a tent and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy.
The salon has another sofa with a table for dining, and also the boat bar. The cabins are cozy and created with comfort in mind, with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms.
All these things, coupled with our experienced professional crew, allow you the freedom to visit some of the most beautiful and remote destinations of the Adriatic in complete security and with the knowledge that we will ensure your stay with us is truly amazing.
- Tender boat: 4,2 meters, 50 HP
- Fishing equipment
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12+2 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- Air conditioning 8h per day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 330 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 450 €
- Children discount: 0-3 years for free, 3-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 180 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 500 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 500 €
- Water sports (that consume fuel)
- Private marinas
- A/C: 20€ / extra hour
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer