|03.04. - 29.05. |
04.09. - 13.10.
|29.05. - 26.06. |
21.08. - 04.09.
|26.06. - 21.08.|
|33.000 €||36.000 €||40.000 €|
Mini cruiser Barbara
Yacht Barbara is one of the most comfortable boats available for cruising Croatia's beaches and islands.
Mini cruiser Barbara has exceptional liveaboard spaces, a huge open area for leisure and sunbathing, an open terrace, inside and outside lounge area, an air-conditioned salon, and 16 luxury equipped cabins that can accommodate up to 35 people.
- 10 double cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 6 twin cabins with single size beds, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Barbara has a huge, 220m² large sunbathing area and a hydro massage pool for 6 persons on the main deck.
The deck above the restaurant is also intended for sunbathing. All parts of the sunbath are made of teak wood and are equipped with sun loungers. Air-conditioned restaurant with 40 seats and the bar is situated on the upper deck as well.
- 3 Deckhands
- 2 tender boats: 5,99 meters, 115 HP and 3,0 meters, 8HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 35 guests in 16 cabins
- Crew of 7 and their expenses
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Welcome drinks
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 360 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 30 €
- According to the bar price list
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way
- Water sports that use extra fuel
- Private marinas
- TIP for the crew is recommended 10% of the charter price.
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer