|02.04. - 28.05. |
03.09. - 22.10.
|28.05. - 25.06. |
20.08. - 03.09.
|25.06. - 20.08.|
|34.600 €||37.800 €||42.000 €|
Mini Cruiser Barbara
Yacht Barbara is one of the most comfortable boats available for cruising Croatia's beaches and islands.
She has exceptional liveaboard spaces, a huge open area for leisure and sunbathing, an open terrace, an inside and outside lounge area, an air-conditioned salon, and 16 luxury-equipped cabins that can accommodate up to 35 people.
- 7 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 6 Twin Cabins with twin beds and private bathrooms
- 3 Triple Cabins with double beds and one single bed, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Barbara has a huge, 220 m² large sunbathing area and a hydro massage pool for 6 persons on the main deck.
The deck above the restaurant is also intended for sunbathing. All parts of the sunbath are made of teak wood and are equipped with sun loungers. The air-conditioned restaurant with 40 seats and the bar are situated on the upper deck as well.
- 3 Deckhands
- Tender boat Rismarine: 5,99 meters, 115 HP outboard Suzuki engine
- Tender boat: 3 meters, 8 HP outboard Suzuki engine
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dive equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 35 guests in 16 cabins
- Crew of 7 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Service on board
- Port taxes
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Welcome drinks on embarkation day
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 360 €/person/week
Half board includes buffet welcome dinner and Captain's Dinner (minimum 25 people)
- Extra/additional meal: 30 €/person
- According to the bar price list
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Additional motorized water sports: Water sports that use extra fuel (Jet Ski on board, Tubes, Water-skiing)
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: Repositioning fee in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
- Tips: Tip for the crew is recommended 10% of the charter price.
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, tickets for National Parks, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals, private marinas
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer