|01.04. - 27.05. |
30.09. - 28.10.
|27.05. - 01.07.||01.07. - 26.08.||26.08 - 30.09.|
|23.540 €||25.850 €||29.480 €||26.950 €|
Mini Cruiser Luna
Luna is a motor yacht with amazing style and comfort that provides incredible cruising on the Croatian coast.
She offers a truly unique sailing experience, combining the modern comfort of a 5-star hotel with the classic look of a sailboat.
- 2 Master Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins with twin/single-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Triple Cabins with double and single-size beds, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Luna has spacious outdoor areas including a large deck with a seating area, a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a swimming platform with 2 deck showers.
These luxurious outdoor spaces are also perfect for outdoor dining and discovering Mediterranean culinary delights while enjoying stunning views of the Adriatic coast.
Crew details:Mini Cruiser Luna has 6 experienced and dedicated crew members who do their best to provide excellent service to every guest.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 40 HP
- Water skis
- 2 Kayaks
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 16 guests in 8 cabins
- Crew of 6 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for main engine
- 4 hours of navigation/day
- Diesel for generator running 24 hours/day
- Gasoline for tender
- Tender with outboard engine
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- All equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 500 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 700 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 30 €
- Children 0 - 2 years free of charge, children 2 - 12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive domestic package (Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices): 275 €/week/person
- All-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package: 165 €/week/person
- Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 1100 €/week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
1300 € min. per week; includes: expenses in town ports (not marina fees), anchorages, sojourn taxes
- Marina fees: When the client explicitly requests the yacht will be moored in a Marina instead of in a town port. The client will pay costs of Marina fees.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1100 €
- One way fee (alternative ports): 1320 €
- Extra navigation: 100 €/h
- Additional motorized water sports: Water ski: 60 €/h; Jet Ski: 120 €/h
- Tips: Tip for the crew is recommended from 5% to 10% of the charter price
- Other costs: Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), National Park and Park of Nature entrances, fishing licenses, guided tours, shore excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer