|23.04. - 28.05.||28.05. - 11.06. |
10.09. - 22.10.
|11.06. - 02.07. |
27.08. - 10.09.
|02.07. - 16.07. |
20.08. - 27.08.
|16.07. - 20.08.|
|14.800 €||15.800 €||16.800 €||17.900 €||19.400 €|
Gulet Smart Spirit
Smart Spirit is a private gulet built for a French owner who enjoyed sailing during a family sailing holiday before having been sold last year to a company in Trogir, Croatia.
In 2020 the gulet underwent extensive repairs and received several upgrades, including a luxurious master suite and a double cabin.
- Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- Twin Cabin with 2 single beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the aft deck there is a large dining table with sun loungers and cushioned chairs. The area is shaded so guests can enjoy their scenic meals and soak up the summer sun.
The bow deck surface is designed to provide a spacious sunbathing area with mats.
The interior is classic, elegant, and full of daylight.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 70 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Paddleboards
- Tube ride
- Underwater scooter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 400 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 75 €/person
- Children discount: 0 - 6 years for free, 6 - 12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 220 €/person/week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 130 €/person/week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski: 200 €/h
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer