|23.04. - 28.05.||28.05. - 11.06. |
10.09. - 22.10.
|11.06. - 02.07. |
27.08. - 10.09.
|02.07. - 16.07. |
20.08. - 27.08.
|16.07. - 20.08.|
|14.800 €||15.800 €||16.800 €||17.900 €||19.400 €|
Gulet SMART SPIRIT
Smart Spirit is a private gulet built for a French owner who enjoyed sailing on a family sailing holiday before being sold last year to a company in Trogir, Croatia.
In 2020 the gulet underwent extensive repairs and received several upgrades including a luxurious master suite and a double cabin.
- Master cabin with a king size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 double cabins with queen size beds and a private bathroom
- Twin cabin with 2 single beds and a private bathroom
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
On the aft deck, there is a large dining table with sun loungers and cushioned chairs. The area is shaded so guests can enjoy their scenic meals and soak up the summer sun.
The bow deck surface is designed to provide a spacious sunbathing area with mats.
The interior is classic, elegant, and full of daylight.
- 2 deckhands
- Tender boat: 70 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- 2 Paddle boards
- Tube ride
- Underwater scooter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 400 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 75 € per person
- Children discount: 0-6 years for free, 6-12 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 220 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 130 € per person per week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports: Jet ski: 200 €/h
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer