After you have selected the yacht you want to book, we will issue the invoice and the contract for you. In order to confirm the reservation, it is necessary to pay 50% of the yacht price, by bank transfer, to our company´s account.
The balance payment is due 5 weeks before your charter period.
For the yachts that offer half or full board food options, food can be paid with balance payment or in cash on the yacht. Food option is charged per person per week.
Half board includes breakfast and lunch (or can be breakfast and dinner) and full board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Drinks are mostly charged according to consummation but some of the yachts offer all inclusive drink options. There are 2 all inclusive drinks options: alcoholic and non alcoholic.
All inclusive alcoholic drink option includes: Croatian wines/beers/spirits and all non alcoholic drinks, except for naturally made juices from squeezed fruit (they are charged extra).
All inclusive non alcoholic drink option includes: coffee, milk, tea, water, juices. Naturally made juices from squeezed fruit are charged extra.
It is not allowed to bring your own food on the yacht. You are allowed to bring your own drinks on the yacht but cork fee has to be paid.
On most of the yachts, ports are charged in cash on the yacht, according to actual price list in each port. Some anchors are also charged on spot.
Private marinas are more expensive and they are charged on spot as well, in cash.
Yachts like gulets and mini cruisers include fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, in their prices. All other yachts (motor yachts, sailing yacht and catamarans) charge fuel per consumption, which has to be paid at the end of charter.
Water sports are charged per usage, the price varies from yacht to yacht, please check this with each yacht. This is charged on spot, in cash.
Crewed yachts already include the crew in their prices. Bareboat charter (motor and sail yachts, catamarans) charge additionally skipper, hostess or chef + meals for them, in cash on spot.
INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
What is included in charter price, depends from yacht to yacht.
Crewed motor yachts include crew members, week accommodation, VAT, bed linen, towels.
Gulets and mini cruisers include crew members, week accommodation, VAT, generator working 4-5 hours daily, fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, bed linen, towels, WiFi Internet, water sports that don´t require use of tender.
Bareboat charter for motor and sail boats and catamarans include week accommodation, VAT, bed linen, towels.
NOT INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
The charter price excludes: food and drinks, ports and private marinas, entrances in National parks, special transfers, special demands of embarkation and disembarkation, more than 4 hours of cruising per day, more than 5 hours of generator working per day, water sports that require use of tender (water ski), jet ski.
Crewed motor yachts require APA payments, which is about 30% from the yacht price, to be paid in advance to cover all the expenses like fuel, ports, marinas, food, drinks, water sports and any other costs that may occure during the charter.
PRIOR TO CHARTER
Before you come to enjoy your charter, lot of things will be discussed in order to organize your vacation as best as possible.
- Detailed itinerary will be discussed with you
- We can add additional trips, tours, tour guides, wine tastings, activities, organize events and different celebrations as well as anything else you would like to spice up your cruise with
- We will send you Preference list to fill all your likes, dislikes and preferences in regards to food, drinks, trips and all other details of your cruise. According to this list, we will give our best to provide the most memorable cruise.
- You will be also sent a crew list to fill all required information about all the guests who will be part of the cruise. Those lists have to be sent back to us about 3 weeks before your cruise.
- Please note that in case of bad and unnavigable weather, captain may decide to stay in the port. The guests are obliged to hold on to the captain’s rules regarding safety.
- Embarkation is on Saturdays from 17:00 and disembarkation on Saturdays till 09:00. Some yachts have Sunday as embark/disembark day.