Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Tourist tax (1 eur/person/day)
- half board (breakfast+one meal): 300 EUR/person per week(Dinner on the first night included in price)
- half board all inclusive (breakfast, lunch + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages): 450 EUR person/week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 EUR per person per week.
- full board all inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages): 550 EUR person per week.
- drinks are not included in standard food options (except for the all inclusive food+drinks arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation, on the last day of cruising
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-10 years 50% discount.
- children from 10-12 years 30% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, 4 hours of cruising per day, air conditioning for 5 hours per day, 4 crew members, boat insurance, Dinner on the first night, bed linen, towels, sun towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, port fees, marina fees, tourist taxes (1 eur/person/day), water skiing and sliding (50 eur per hour), route to Dubrovnik (route Split-Dubrovnik-Split and Dubrovnik-Split-Dubrovnik 1.000 EUR), more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is extra charged), more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour 15 eur), embark and disembark out of base port, entrance in National Parks, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
The cruising which will enrich you for completely new experience
Gulet ABORDA is one of the biggest gulets in Croatia, providing amazing cruising itineraries and programs along the coast and islands of Adriatic.
Aborda has been built of very quality mahogany, which is being maintained regularly each season, thus Aborda keeps preserving her quality and appearance.
Our attentive 4 crew members are very dedicated to the boat and to the guests, trying to present the cruising, the beauties of our country, the gourmet cuisine and the hospitality in best manner. Nothing is much trouble for them as they are experienced in what they do and willing to assist.
Aborda has 7 cabins to accommodate 14 guests. If you are bigger group, we can allow one more cabin for total of 16 guests.
The cabin configuration:
- 4 DOUBLE BED CABINS
- 3 TWIN BED CABINS (+ additional twin cabin)
Each cabin has en suite toilet and is air-conditioned, with plenty of storage space.
The indoor salon of Aborda is very spacious and elegant, with large yacht bar, dining table and comfortable couch and chairs. The galley is completely separated, so the guests are not disturbed.
The most attractive and the most inviting area of the gulet is the deck, where the most of the day is spent. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with U shaped comfortable sofa, an area perfect for alfresco dining in shade or even taking afternoon nap.
On the bow deck, we have put the sun bathing mattresses, where our guests adore sun bath or just lie and enjoy the stunning sceneries while cruising.
When it comes to wine and dine on the gulet Aborda, this is what brings the extra value to the cruise. Our chef is a master and his delicacies amaze all our guests. On Aborda, you will taste the real Mediterranean cuisine, all fresh and tasty and the yacht owners pay special attention when supplying the gulet, choosing the best quality food and wine.
Gulet Aborda has 4 crew members who make an excellently trained team, attentive and agile in what they do. Their local knowledge and experience are of great importance on the yacht so you can expect they will be at your disposal all the time. They are:
-Jure, the captain who is experienced not only in navigation and finding all the amazing hidden spots, but also in maintaining the gulet excellently
-Livio, we can't even enumerate his duties on the gulet, he is in charge for many things, but the most important is relation with guests, he is just perfect in what he does, very attentive and trying to provide all the necessary services to our guests and make the whole cruise memorable
-Dean, our chef, he is very young but professional and very conscientious and creative, the guests just love his delicacies
-Igor, the deckhand, very diligent, hospitable and skilled, his talents are very useful on board and he is very helpful with the guests
Together with our experienced crew, we have created a number of cruising programs for our guests, trying to provide you with the complete experience of Croatia on our cruise. Beside villages, towns, natural beauties and nice bays, you will visit the famous wine producers, experience wine tasting, taste various delicacies not only on our gulet, but also in different taverns and rural households where we can take you, you can visit the lavender and olive fields, experience the real island life with locals, learn about the rich historical and cultural heritage or get some of the adrenalin water skiing, scuba diving on amazing locations, biking, rafting on the river and much more.
Equipment and features:
- 4 double + 4 twin cabins with en suite toilets and air-condition
- Galley, Coffee and Aperitif Bar, Ice Maker
- TV-lounge, Hi-Fi, CD
- Tender, Water Skiing, Donut
- sails Area: 300 m2
- building material mahogany
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h