Gulet yacht charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Only breakfast with included non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) with included non alcoholic beverages: 350 Eur per person per week
- Full board not available
- Non alcoholic beverages are included in food prices.
- Alcoholic drinks have to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to the consummation.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their drinks on board.
- Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children up to 2 years free of charge.
- Children from 2 to 10 years 50% discount.
- Children from 10 to 12 years 30% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 3 crew members, fuel for the average of 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for 5 hours of generator working per day (for air conditioning), yacht insurance, bed linen and towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks, beverages, port fees, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each hour is extra charged), more than 5 hours of generator per day, entrance to National parks, embark and disembark out of the base port, marina fees (ports/marinas to be paid on spot according actual costs of each port of call), one way cruise Split-Dubrovnik 1000 Eur fee; Split-Kotor 1200 Eur fee + cost of vignette for Montenegro and port fees in Montenegro), extra use of tender.
SPECIAL NOTE ON TENDER: Transfers with tender (other than usual transfers when on anchor-up to 1nm from the yacht) that are requested by clients as excursions (those which are not for the purpose of getting from /to the
boat to/from nearest port when the yacht is on anchor) will be charged 5,00 EUR /nm.
Gulet Sedna is completely air-conditioned luxury wooden yacht, providing high quality service for small number of guests (3 cabins for 6 guests). The boat was under complete rebuilt process and now is ready for cruise.
Your home for the week is a traditional wooden yacht, powered by either strong winds and an inboard engine. You need not worry about sharing facilities, as each cabin comes with its own bathroom comprising of a WC and shower. The front deck or 'bow' is fitted with comfy sunbathing mattresses. The stern houses a canopied deck with dining table for relaxing in the shade, while the mid-section of the vessel has an indoor lounge and bar area. Salon and cabins are decorated with exotic padouk and mahogany wood. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in a comfortable cushioned dining area at the stern. Meals are prepared on board using only the fresh ingredients; the chef will often barbecue fish, caught on the cruise!
A cruise on Sedna will provide you unforgettable memories. From sleeping under star-studded skies to snorkeling through coral reefs, exploring many beautiful secluded bays and idyllic anchorages.
Galley and salon equipment:
- Stowe with oven, Refrigerator, Deep freezer, Ice maker, Grill, Coffee maker, Wide screen LCD TV, DVD, Stereo, CD, Mp3, Iron, Vacuum cleaner
- Navigation system Nav-PRO, VHF radio with DSC, GPS, Compass, Echo sounder
- Tender boat with outboard engine, Fishing equipment, Scuba-diving equipment, Snorkel equipment, Canoe, Broadband Internet Access
Sails and deck equipment:
- Main sails, Electric anchor winch, Passenger loading stairs, Dinghy with outboard engine, Sun awning, Shower on deck, Teakwood deck, Large table on round stern, Barbecue
Special cruising programs
Cruising for naturists
Special route and program suited to naturists.
Diving program on gulet
Attractive diving locations.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h